Onedrive is a service for storaging and sharing files. It belongs to the Office 365 Education apps collection targeted to educational institutions.
- How to use OneDrive desktop app (Mac)?
- How to use OneDrive desktop app (Windows)?
- How to use the online version (browser)?
How to get Onedrive
Use directly in your browser
- You can access your files stored in Onedrive directly from your web browser at https://onedrive.microsoft.com
- Log in with your Metropolia username in the form userID@metropolia.fi (see also the more detailed instructions for logging in to the cloud).
Use the Windows application
- Onedrive is a built-in feature of the Windows operating system that allows you to sync the folders you want to use from your computer to the Onedrive cloud service.
- Access Onedrive on a Windows computer managed by Metropolia or on your own computer.
Use the Mac app
- Metropolia Mac digi spaces: See Facilities → Choose a location → Computers subheading.
- On Metropolia staff Mac computers, the application is pre-installed.
- For your own computer, download and install the Onedrive application from the Microsoft website.
Use the mobile app
- Download the Microsoft Onedrive mobile app from your phone's app store.
Targets of use
storing and sharing of files
Terms of Service
The application belongs to the authorized work and study tools in Metropolia.
Metropolia students and staff members use the service with their Metropolia accounts. Links to guides.
Terms of Service of Metropolia cloud services must be applied by each user.