Microsoft Onenote Class Notebook
Onenote Class Notebook is an e-learning platform offered by Microsoft.
With Onenote, teachers can create notebooks that help them stay organized, deliver curriculum, and collaborate with students and colleagues.
How to get Word
Use directly in your browser
- You can access your files stored in Word directly from your web browser at https://www.onenote.com/classnotebook
- Log in with your Metropolia username in the form userID@metropolia.fi (see also the more detailed instructions for logging in to the cloud).
Use the Windows application
- Access the application on a Windows computer managed by Metropolia or on your own computer.
- On computers managed by Metropolia, such as workstations, Microsoft Office desktop software is pre-installed. If necessary, you can change the version of the desktop software using the help.
Use the Mac app
- Metropolia Mac digi spaces: See Facilities → Choose a location → Computers subheading.
- On Metropolia staff Mac computers, the application is pre-installed.
- For your own computer, download and install the Onedrive application using the help.
Use the mobile app
- Download the mobile app from your phone's app store.
Targets of use
- team work
Terms of Service
The application belongs to the authorized work and study tools in Metropolia.
Metropolia students and staff members use the service with their Metropolia accounts. Links to guides.
Terms of Service of Metropolia cloud services must be applied by each user.