TeamViewer Remote Connection
If you work outside of Metropolia network, Helpdesk can connect remotely to your computer using TeamViewer software.
Notice that during a remote support session the Helpdesk support person can see everything that you see on your computer screen, and he or she can manage your computer. Before you accept the remote support session, please hide everything personal and confidential that you might have on Desktop.
Setup TeamViewer client for remote connection
- Download TeamViewer client on your computer.
- Windows: TeamViewerQS.exe
- Apple macOS: Read Mac instructions here.
- Right-click on the download link and select "Save Link as".
- Save the file to e.g. Downloads folder:
- Select "Save".
- When downloading has finished, start the program by double-clicking on TeamviewerQS.exe.
- The program window opens. Do not enter anything in the data fields!
- Session code appears automatically. Also your name appears automatically.
- When Helpdesk opens a remote connection a window pops up:
- Select Allow to enable the remote connection.
Terms of Service
The application is an official study and working tool at Metropolia
The service is used with Metropolia user ID.
- No labels