Jamboard is an interactive whiteboard developed by Google.
Jamboard works like a virtual flip chart. Several participants may create contents (drawings, notes, arrows) simultaneusly on the shared chart. Since autumn/fall 2019, you have also been able to follow Google Meet video conferences through Jamboard.
Kirjallisuutta - Literature
- What's Jamboard (EN, official)
- Bring learning to life on Jamboard (EN, FI, official)
- Options for Google Jamboard (EN, official)
- Google Jamboard training (EN, FI, official)
- Wikipedia (EN, 2022)
Videoita - Videos
- Tutorial for Teachers (EN, 2022)
Targets of use
- brain storming
Terms of Service
The application belongs to the authorized work and study tools in Metropolia.
Metropolia students and staff members use the service with their Metropolia accounts. Links to guides.
User support is provided by the Metropolia IT Services Helpdesk.
Terms of Service of Metropolia cloud services must be applied by each user.
Google Workspace shares collected data internally or also with third-party companies.