For students printing and copying is fee-based. You must first add credit to your printing account. You can do this online at maksut.metropolia.fi.
More instructions on paying
Print through the PaperCut service
Instructions on how to use the web service
1. Print from a Metropolia workstation to a Canon named printer such as "Canon Print A4". Select a printer depending on whether you are printing black and white or color and whether the size is A4 or A3.
2. Log in on any Canon multifunction device with your Metropolia user ID. You can also associate e.g. an HSL travel card with your printing account to use the card for quick login.
3. Press the Print button on the printer and select the print jobs in the "Vapauta työt" / "Print Release" function.
Multifunction printer locations
Printing - basics
More printing instructions
1. Log in to a Canon multifunction printer with your Metropolia user ID. You can also associate e.g. an HSL travel card with your printing account to use the card for quick login.
2. Press the Copy button to copy.
Copying instructions for external customers
Tulostus, kopiointi ja skannaus