What to do when having problems logging in to a workstation or a system using a client software or a browser.
If you receive a message according to which you have misspelled you password or username, recheck them.
- Make sure that you type your username and password correctly - try this a couple times slowly and concentrating on it.
- If you do not succeed, contact User support phone service at 09 7424 6969.
- If you are a new user or you have been away for a longer period of time, check with Study Affairs Office (students) or your superior (staff), that you are listed in the study administration or the staff database.
If you receive a message according to which the computer does not find the server...
- Check the central unit back panel and make sure that the ethernet cable is plugged in and the green light is blinking. If the ethernet cable is unplugged from the computer or the wall socket, you can reconnect it if you know how what to do.
- Restart the computer.
- Make a service request at http://hd.metropolia.fi and move to another workstation.
Log in to web applications (in a browser) using your Metropolia username and password. Web applications are listed in Staff IT tips and Student's Survival Guide - E-Services in Metropolia . If you cannot login but can log in to the network and other systems, please contact the system superuser.
If you do not know who the superuser is, make a service request at http://hd.metropolia.fi
Metropolia has also applications that require a different username and password. Some of them are non-web-based applications and study programs' specialized software. Ask your superior or the instructor in charge for user permissions to them. If you cannot log in, contact your superior or the instructor in charge.
If you cannot find the information, please make a service request at http://hd.metropolia.fi