Remote desktops can be divided broadly along the lines of degree programs. Each remote desktop must have a main user. Helpdesk installs all software in the remote desktops on the main user's request, as permitted by any possible system limitations.
- creates the remote desktop and fulfills change requests that are made in time.
- installs the requested programs in the remote desktop using the configurations accepted by the main user.
- If no special configuration has been requested, programs are installed on default settings.
Keep in mind
- A degree program can have more than one remote desktops only if there are good reasons for it. Our system resources are limited.
- The same program cannot be installed in a remote desktop using many different configurations.
- The license conditions of the programs must be within the limits of our resouces (budget). Users are urged to find out beforehand the license information of the requested programs.