User Support (Helpdesk)
The role of User Support is to assist in and promote the use of information techonology in learning, instruction and university support functions as well as to maintain the IT environment.
- User Support Service Concept explains how this is done.
The contact User Support simply
- visit a service point during opening hours.
- make a service request to register your issue into the system and to communicate with the helpdesk from anywhere and anytime.
- send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone +358 9 7424 6777 (at 8-16)
All Helpdesk personnel perform the same support functions, but they each have also their own areas of specialization.