Adobe Connect Sound Settings
Note on browser
Mozilla Firefox is the recommended browser choice.
Funet Team = Adobe Connect
- Log in to Adobe Connect system offered as a Funet Team service
- Log in using your Metropolia user ID.
Adobe Connect web address:
- connect.funet.fi /(name of room)
- In the menu, find your organizaion and log in
After logging in you can access Adobe Connect (the instructions show a test room)
Audio Setup Wizard
- Audio Setup Wizard helps you to select and set up the correct sound device. Open the wizard in the Meeting menu.
Audio Setup Wizard instructions
Welcome: Click on Next
- Step 1(4) Test Sound Output:
Play Sound - the sound is played on the Windows default device
- Step 2(4) Select Microphone:
Select Default Device means the Windowsin default sound device
- Step 3(4) Tune Microphone Volume:
Click on Record, speak and click on Stop.
Click on Play Recording - is your speech played out clearly?
- Step 4(4) Tune Silence Level
Not necessary. If you are in a quiet space, you can click on Next. If there is background noice, click on Test Silence. This sets the microphone to compensate for the background noice.
Success: The sound device is now set up successfully. Click on Finish.