Adobe CC student prising
Students can get a license for Adobe Creative Cloud for an affordable price from IlonaIt's web store.
Not on Metropolia work laptops
Do not use the instructions above to install Adobe programs yourself on Metropolia work laptop or other Metropolia computers. To have Adobe programs installed on them, make a service request to Helpdesk.
Follow these instructions to get Adobe’s license. This applies to both Windows and Macintosh users. Regrettably, the programs are not available to other operating systems.
Buy Adobe Creative Cloud from IlonaIt's web store
Notice the price change on 1.9.2020!!!
Agree to the terms
- Sign in at https://amme.metropolia.fi
- Select Individual data
- Check “I accept my data to be sent to Adobe Creative Cloud” and click on Save changes.
If you receive a message about saving changes not being successful (“Tietojen päivitys onnistui”), you can dismiss the message.
- You will receive the license confirmation in email within 30 minutes.
Install Adobe Creative Cloud
The license confirmation says:
"(Your name), you can now use the product All applications.
The administrator of CSC - Metropolia Ammattikorkeakoulu - Faculty has given you the permission to use the product All applications. You can now open, create and share your best works in Creative Cloud.
Start your membership by clicking on Begin."
- Click on Aloita (Begin) button in the email.
- When the browser opens, wait and login using your Metropolia user ID (just the user ID - not your email address, no at(@) sign).
- If you are asked, give your consent to the transfer of information.
Your information (email address, first name, and last name) will be transferred to Adobe (federateid-na1.services.adobe.com).
Agree by clicking on Hyväksy button (Agree):
By default, you will not be asked again unless there is a change in your information.
- Accept the cookies (the green bar) by clicking on Hyväksy (Accept) button. Select Jatka Suomen sivustoon (Continue to the Finnish site).
- Scroll down the page and download the Adobe program that you want.
- After the download is finished, start the installation. The details depend on the browser and its settings.
- Follow the instructions step by step until the installation is finished.
- The program is installed. You can start it from the programs menu.
Change the language
You can change the language on the Adobe site.
- Click on the blue account icon in the top right, next to the magnifying glass:
- Check your account information by clicking on Katso tili (Check account) button.
- Click on Profiili (Profile) button.
- Scroll down, look for a globe icon with the text Vaihda aluetta (Change region). Click on the globe button and select your language.
Login to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Start Adobe Creative Cloud
- Sign in with your Metropolia email address as email@example.com and give your password.
- The Metropolia sign in page opens. Sign in with your Metropolia user ID and password (only the user ID, no at(@) sign etc.)
- You can use Adobe programs after signing in. You can install more programs from Creative Cloud.
If you encounter a problem...
Helpdesk does not offer support or installation service on other than Metropolia owned computers. If the installation does not succeed, uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud and other Adobe programs, restart your computer, and try installing them again as explained above.
If you have questions or comments on this guide, or if you cannot login to Adobe services, contact Helpdesk by making a service request at https://hd.metropolia.fi or by calling our phone service at 09 7424 6777.